7.01.2010

Hiatus is Over and Happy Canada Day!

First, I'd like to greatly apologize to my loyal followers for my long hiatus. To explain things in a long story short form, basically everyone goes through life changes, and thankfully on my end it was good. However, that being said, it did and still does require a lot of my time to be extremely focused, which is why I decided to give that my one hundred and ten percent for the last few months. Now, I'm happy to be back and doing what I do, and I am ever so thankful for those who were on my case about updating the blog!

Secondly, I'd like to dedicate my return blog, only appropriately, to the nation that has welcomed me and adopted me ever so graciously; Canada. I have been in this wonderful country for five years now and I have never felt more at home anywhere else in the world than here. Despite recent events of mayhem that took place in my city of Toronto, I still think living in Canada is the best place in the world to be. Yes, people do apologize for everything here. Yes, people are a little confused with their national identity. Yes, people do love their beer and their hockey. Yes, people are extremely nice. And yes, people do say Eh! This is why Canada is the greatest place to be.

I therefore dedicate this post to my favourite Canadian designers. For those who say fashion and style do not exist in this nation, you obviously haven't looked around. They are everywhere. These are just some of them.

Sunny Fong





Greta Constantine





DSquared2





Evan Biddell





Happy Canada Day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I missed you on Canada Day, but glad to see you blogging, and that your challenges were for the good. Hope you had fun partying it up! From a fellow Canuck...

    :)
    Leigh Clements
    Shot In The Dark Mysteries
    http://www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks so much for all the support! Definitely had a great Canada Day this year and looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete