1.06.2010

Jason Wu: Pre-Fall 2010 Collection

Happy New Year everyone! I'm pleased to be back in Toronto and writing my first blog entry of 2010. Hope everyone had a great holiday season, I know I did. Spent mine in Asia. I'll be posting pictures and entries of that trip as soon as I get my USB cord for my camera.

So now that I'm back, I've been catching up on some fashion runway coverages and couldn't help but notice Jason Wu and his progress in the fashion world. Although the Canadian designer's been studying fashion for a while (including an internship with Narcisco Rodriguez), he only became a household name when first lady Michelle Obama started to wear his creations, which were custom-made for her. From there, his career has escalated and he has now become one of fashion's top designers and with his talent, it's hard not to be respected. His designs exude elegance and while his creations for the first lady showcased that, he is proving more and more that he can exhibit that on the runway as well.

Here are some of my favorites from his pre-fall 2010 collection:
PHOTOGRAPHS COURTESY OF STYLE.COM











Until next time, good night and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment