1.25.2010

Matthew Williamson Pre-Fall 2010

Matthew Williamson never fails to disappoint me. Probably one of my top favorite designers, the English designer always seems to bring fierce and uniqueness to the runways. His pre-fall 2010 collection says that very loudly. Again, a seemingly apparent trend in the pre-fall collections, color is everywhere. Far from the typical dark colors that usually graze the runways, Williamson makes use of plenty of colors and patterns, including purples and pinks, and yes even floral. While he still uses gray as a staple pre-fall color, he mixes it up very well with pastels like the pro that he is. I must say it makes me very excited to see florals in the pre-fall collection. I like many hate to say goodbye to the sunshine and plus temperature weather, so if there's still a hint or reminiscent of that in our clothing, it keeps me happy.

Here are my favorites from the Matthew Williamson Pre-Fall 2010 Collection:
PHOTOGRAPHS COURTESY OF STYLE.COM





















Until next time, good night and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment