10.05.2009

A new life, a new chapter

It has been officially 5 days since I have moved to Toronto and it has not disappointed me in any way, form or style. I have always been a city girl. I remember I'd write endless amounts of pages in my journals when I was younger about how I dreamed of waking up to the sound of traffic and go to bed seeing bright lights. I guess if you really put your mind and heart into something, you can get there.

And so far, that is exactly what I have experienced in the short time I have been here. There's nothing better than getting lost and immersed into the crowds of a busy sidewalk and being so overwhelmed by the colorful cultures all around you, you can't even begin to think where to start exploring.

This is what my blog will be dedicated to. My exploration of the city of Toronto. My new home, where I can finally live the pages off of my made up city stories in my journals. Welcome and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The excitement of getting lost in crowds is unreal. Next year we have to walk yonge street together for Caribana its a insane how fun it is. Like you probably feel like the streets are busy now but its completely unreal. You know that song "Empire State of Mind", the streets of Toronto will definetly insprire you.
    Oh Dundas square...
    :).

    ReplyDelete